Beer 'n' Brat Biscuits Recipe
- 2 fully cooked bratwurst links
- 4 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 2 to 3 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 1 can (12 ounces) beer or nonalcoholic beer
- 1. Cut bratwurst into bite-size pieces. In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, caraway seeds and bratwurst; stir in beer just until moistened. Fill greased muffin cups two-thirds full.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 16 biscuits.
1 each: 164 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 438mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Beer 'n' Brat Biscuits
"These sound delish. And with only 3 of us, we almost always have some leftover brats. Will definately be making these."
"I skip the caraway seeds & we love these biscuits."
"We buy Johnsonville Brats, they come in a package. The last package we bought had 12 brats, and they were not in links. I like to fix them cooked in beer and onions, then on the grill to brown."
" Most commercial bratwurst is made 5 links to a lb & standard sausage casings are usedsuederods "
"Are all bratwurst the same size?"