Beer 'n' Brat Biscuits
"My husband, our three girls and I all love to cook, so we're always coming up with something new to try," explains Nancy Bourget of Round Rock, Texas. These yummy biscuits require just four ingredients, including leftover brats. TIP: "Serve them with mustard and a big bowl of rice and beans or bean soup." recommends Nancy.
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 fully cooked bratwurst links
- 4 cups Bisquick® mix
- 2 to 3 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 1 can (12 ounces) beer or nonalcoholic beer
- Cut bratwurst into bite-size pieces. In a large bowl, combine the
- biscuit mix, caraway seeds and bratwurst; stir in beer just until
- moistened. Fill greased muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5
- minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 16 biscuits.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 164 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 438 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.