Beefy Vegetable Stew Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (28 ounces) stewed tomatoes, cut up
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup frozen broccoli cuts
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon beef bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. In a large kettle or Dutch oven, cook the beef until no longer pink; drain. Add remaining ingredients. Cover and simmer for 40-45 minutes, stirring occasionally. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 cup: 137 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 614mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 11g protein .
Reviews for Beefy Vegetable Stew
"This is my family's favorite stew. It's fast, easy, and delicious! I serve it with cornbread. It's requested often!Celeste"