- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 cups reduced-sodium tomato juice
- 3 cups water
- 3/4 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes or until macaroni is tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Beefy Tomato Soup
Sort By :
Very easy to make, but a little too simple in taste for me. Maybe add some veggies to it.
This is a very good soup. It is so easy especially since you don't even have to cook the macaroni first.
Great taste and real easy to make.
This is a great soup. It was so easy to make.