Beefy Tomato Soup Recipe
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 4 cups reduced-sodium tomato juice
- 3 cups water
- 3/4 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes or until macaroni is tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Beefy Tomato Soup(5)
Sort By :
Very easy to make, but a little too simple in taste for me. Maybe add some veggies to it.
This is a very good soup. It is so easy especially since you don't even have to cook the macaroni first.
Great taste and real easy to make.
This is a great soup. It was so easy to make.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Budget Dinner Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Macaroni Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >