- 1 package (6.8 ounces) beef-flavored rice mix
- 1 pound boneless round steak, cut into 1/8-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup julienned green or sweet red pepper
- Prepare rice according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute beef in butter for 2-3 minutes. Add beef, broccoli, onion and green pepper to rice. Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Beefy Rice Supper in Country Woman September/October 1998, p35
Reviews for Beefy Rice Supper(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review