- In a large saucepan, melt butter. Stir in flour until smooth.
- Gradually add consomme. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes
- or until thickened. Reduce heat; add the mushrooms, parsley,
- Worcestershire sauce, bouillon and meatballs. Simmer, uncovered, for
- 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat; stir in sour cream. Serve with noodles if
- desired. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.