- 1-1/4 cups cooked lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small skillet, combine the first nine ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until macaroni is tender. Stir in the cheese. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Beefy Macaroni in Quick Cooking May/June 2005, p54
Reviews for Beefy Macaroni
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 12, 2013
"These were very large servings for two. We ate only half of it, so we will have leftovers in a couple days. It was an easy recipe."
Reviewed Nov. 20, 2011
"This was a good meal served with Greek salad and garlic bread."