Beefy Broccoli Pie
This broccoli and ground beef pie begins with a refrigerated crescent roll crust for a no-fuss meal. Add a tossed salad and dinner's ready in no time. - Barb Van Der Huerst, Holland, Michigan
6-8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen cut broccoli, cooked and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls, divided
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat
- is no longer pink; drain. Add broccoli and soup.
- Unroll one tube of crescent rolls. Press into a greased 13-in. x
- 9-in. baking pan. Seal seams and perforations. Top with meat
- mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Unroll remaining crescent dough and
- place over meat mixture; seal seams and perforations.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 365 calories, 23 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 69 mg cholesterol, 695 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 21 g protein.