Beefy Biscuit Cups Recipe
On-the-go families will love these hand-held pizzas shared by Kimberly Ledon of St. Marys, Georgia. They're made in a wink with convenient refrigerated biscuits and a jar of prepared spaghetti sauce.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar (14 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 tube (16.30 ounces) large refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the spaghetti sauce; cook over medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until heated through.
- 2. Press biscuits onto the bottom and up the sides of greased muffin cups. Spoon 2 tablespoons beef mixture into the center of each cup.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 291 calories, 17 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 641 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 17 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC