Beefy Biscuit Cups
On-the-go families will love these hand-held pizzas shared by Kimberly Ledon of St. Marys, Georgia. They're made in a wink with convenient refrigerated biscuits and a jar of prepared spaghetti sauce.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 jar (14 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) large refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink;
- drain. Stir in the spaghetti sauce; cook over medium heat for 5-10
- minutes or until heated through.
- Press biscuits onto the bottom and up the sides of greased muffin
- cups. Spoon 2 tablespoons beef mixture into the center of each cup.
- Bake at 375° for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle
- with cheese; bake 3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield:
- 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 291 calories, 17 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 641 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 17 g protein.