- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 jar (14 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) large refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the spaghetti sauce; cook over medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until heated through.
- Press biscuits onto the bottom and up the sides of greased muffin cups. Spoon 2 tablespoons beef mixture into the center of each cup.
- Bake at 375° for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Beefy Biscuit Cups
Sort By :
This recipe was so easy to make, and everyone loved it!
I made this twice using a different bbq sauce each time. The first time I made it I was at my daughter's house and they thought it was good. I made it a second time for my husband and mother and they did not care for it. If it was saucier, I'm sure my husband would have liked them better.
So easy to make and my family loved it!
We just finished the first batch of Beefy Biscuit Cups I've ever made. They were tasty, a lot like a mini deep dish pizza. I had the spaghetti/meat sauce left over from another night, which made this recipe a whole lot simpler.
This was an easy and quick meal to fix when you are in a hurry and have things to do and the kids love it.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Beef Appetizers >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >