- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar (14 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 tube (16.30 ounces) large refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the spaghetti sauce; cook over medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until heated through.
- Press biscuits onto the bottom and up the sides of greased muffin cups. Spoon 2 tablespoons beef mixture into the center of each cup.
- Bake at 375° for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Beefy Biscuit Cups
"Fun finger food, great for game days! Definitely kid pleaser that the adults will love too."
"I made this for some friends and added a layer of pepperoni in the cups before topping with the meat/sauce mixture. This really made them like little pizzas! I too, had sauce and meat leftover which made for an easy night of spaghetti later in the week. Next time I might top with black olives or some other pizza like topping to change it up, but easy and a crowd pleaser for sure!"
"This recipe was so easy to make, and everyone loved it!"
"I made this twice using a different BBQ sauce each time. The first time I made it I was at my daughter's house and they thought it was good. I made it a second time for my husband and mother and they did not care for it. If it was saucier, I'm sure my husband would have liked them better."
"So easy to make and my family loved it!"
"We just finished the first batch of Beefy Biscuit Cups I've ever made. They were tasty, a lot like a mini deep dish pizza. I had the spaghetti/meat sauce left over from another night, which made this recipe a whole lot simpler."
"This was an easy and quick meal to fix when you are in a hurry and have things to do and the kids love it."
"My picky eater kids and husband loved them. They said it's A minus. They even taste good warmed up in the mcirowave."
"love this recipe!!! so easy and quick and i mix it up and make a "sloppy Joe" biscuit and am going to try a chicken and broccolli one to!! I used the grands but next time i think i will just try the regular size ones..."
"I'm always looking for fast easy recipes for dinners that my kids will enjoy. I told them these were "pizza muffins" and they raved about them! And they were very filling.Note: I used two tubes of "large" biscuits but I didn't notice the 8 oz part until I was home already cooking - my tubes were 16 oz each so the biscuit cups themselves were fairly large!"