Beefy Bean Soup Recipe
- 1 can (29 ounces) tomato puree
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup beef broth
- 4-1/2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- In a Dutch oven, combine the first eight ingredients. Bring to a boil. Stir in macaroni. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes or until macaroni is tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the beef, celery, onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Drain. Add to tomato mixture. Stir in beans; heat through. Yield: 8 servings (3 quarts).
Reviews for Beefy Bean Soup
Sort By :
Yum Yum Yum! I love soup! I have made this twice and once I used a can of Italian tomatoes and it was even better.
Very good my husband said now that is even better then the soup we buy when we eat out. thanks for sharing... will make it again..
Easy to prepare and was well liked by my family! Will definitely be making this recipe again! The leftovers are really good the next day :D
I absolutely agree with the first comment. It is so fast to make too and easy to adapt. I used ground turkey and chicken broth instead of beef as it was what I had on hand. And it was fabulous.
More Recipe Collections
- Bean Soup Recipes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Beef Soup >
- Broth Soup Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Soup >
- Italian Soups >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Soup Recipes >
- Macaroni Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >