Beef with Ramen Noodles Recipe
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup beef broth, divided
- 1/2 pound beef top sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 package (3 ounces) beef ramen noodles
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole baby corn, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup diced sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 2 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and 2 tablespoons broth until smooth; set aside.
- In a large skillet, stir-fry beef in oil. Add soy sauce; cook for 3-4 minutes or until liquid has evaporated. Remove beef and keep warm.
- Set aside seasoning packets from noodles. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
- Add the corn, broccoli, red pepper, carrot, onions and remaining broth to the skillet. Sprinkle with contents of reserved seasoning packets. Cook for 4-6 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir reserved cornstarch mixture and add to skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add reserved beef and noodles to skillet; heat through. Garnish with peanuts. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Beef with Ramen Noodles(5)
Sort By :
One of my "go to" recipes!
Very easy to prepare. Even my picky 8 year old daughter loved it.
This was good. I used pork cutlets in it instead of the beef. It came out tasty.
I really liked this recipe, but recommend that you eat as much as you can during the meal because the leftovers don't keep well.
this is also great with hamburger meat and ginger!!
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Peanut Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >