- tomatoes; simmer for 5 minutes. Add the olives, Parmesan cheese and
- beef; mix well. Cool. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder,
- baking soda and salt. Cut in shortening until mixture resembles
- coarse crumbs. Stir in milk. Turn onto a floured surface; knead 10
- times. Divide dough into eight portions. Roll each into an 8-in.
- circle. Place on greased baking sheets. Mound about 1/2 cup filling
- on half of each circle. Fold dough over filling and press edges with
- a fork to seal. Bake at 375&$deg; for 30 minutes or until golden
- brown. Top with spaghetti sauce and cheese if desired. Yield: 8
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 602 calories, 29 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 953 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 30 g protein.