- sheet of phyllo on top and spritz with spray. (Keep remaining phyllo
- covered with plastic wrap to prevent it from drying out.) Cut the
- two layered sheets into four 14-in. x 2-1/4-in. strips.
- Place a rounded teaspoonful of filling on lower corner of each strip.
- Fold dough over filling, forming a triangle. Fold triangle up, then
- fold triangle over, forming another triangle. Continue folding, like
- a flag, until you come to the end of the strip. Spritz end of dough
- with spray and press onto triangle to seal. Turn triangle and spritz
- top with spray. Repeat with remaining phyllo and filling.
- Place triangles on baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at
- 400° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Combine yogurt and
- chutney. Serve with warm appetizers. Yield: 56 appetizers (1 cup
Nutritional Facts: 1 appetizer with about 3/4 teaspoon sauce equals 41 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 51 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.