Beef Tips with Horseradish Gravy Recipe
No one will guess that you only spent 25 minutes making dinner. The combination of creme fraiche and horseradish gives the purchase beef tips and exceptional flavor. It is definitely special enough for company.—Laura Majchrzak, Hunt Valley, Maryland
- 1 package (17 ounces) refrigerated beef tips with gravy
- 1 cup (8 ounces) creme fraiche or sour cream
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- Hot cooked rice
- 1. In a large nonstick skillet, combine the beef tips with gravy, creme fraiche, horseradish and pepper. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until heated through. Sprinkle with chives and serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
2/3 cup (calculated without rice) equals 365 calories, 28 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 98 mg cholesterol, 718 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Reviews for Beef Tips with Horseradish Gravy
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC