- 1 package (17 ounces) refrigerated beef tips with gravy
- 1 cup (8 ounces) creme fraiche or sour cream
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- Hot cooked rice
- In a large nonstick skillet, combine the beef tips with gravy, creme fraiche, horseradish and pepper. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until heated through. Sprinkle with chives and serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Beef Tips with Horseradish Gravy in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2012, p105
Reviews for Beef Tips with Horseradish Gravy
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review