Beef Tips on Potatoes Recipe
—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 packages (17 ounces each) refrigerated beef tips with gravy
- 1 package (24 ounces) refrigerated mashed potatoes
- 3/4 cup fresh broccoli florets, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1. Prepare the beef tips and mashed potatoes according to package directions. Place broccoli and water in a microwave-safe dish; cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 2. Stir the broccoli and 1/2 cup cheese into potatoes. Serve beef tips with potatoes; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
1-3/4 cup: 444 calories, 23g fat (16g saturated fat), 88mg cholesterol, 1337mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 5g fiber), 26g protein.
Reviews for Beef Tips on Potatoes
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC