- 2 packages (17 ounces each) refrigerated beef tips with gravy
- 1 package (24 ounces) refrigerated mashed potatoes
- 3/4 cup fresh broccoli florets, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Prepare the beef tips and mashed potatoes according to package directions. Place broccoli and water in a microwave-safe dish; cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Stir the broccoli and 1/2 cup cheese into potatoes. Serve beef tips with potatoes; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Beef Tips on Potatoes in Simple & Delicious March/April 2006, p9
Reviews for Beef Tips on Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review