Beef Tips Recipe
- 1 pound beef sirloin tips, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 2 medium celery ribs, chopped
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2/3 cup white wine or beef broth
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cold water
- Hot cooked egg noodles
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the beef, carrots, celery, onion, soup and wine. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until meat is tender.
- Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; gradually stir into cooking juices. Cover and cook on high for 15 minutes or until thickened. Serve with noodles. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Beef Tips(10)
Sort By :
Yuck. B.L.A.N.D. Soupy. Absolutely no taste at all. Would Never in a million years make this again.
delicious! I will make it.
This is a nice recipe..I am gonna try this out!!
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >