- 1 pound beef sirloin tips, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 2 medium celery ribs, chopped
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2/3 cup white wine or beef broth
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cold water
- Hot cooked egg noodles
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the beef, carrots, celery, onion, soup and wine. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until meat is tender.
- Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; gradually stir into cooking juices. Cover and cook on high for 15 minutes or until thickened. Serve with noodles. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Beef Tips
"I thought it was delicious and so did my husband! And my grand daughter!"
"Yuck. B.L.A.N.D. Soupy. Absolutely no taste at all. Would Never in a million years make this again."
"delicious! I will make it."
"This is a nice recipe..I am gonna try this out!!"