Beef Tip Stew over Fusilli Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups uncooked fusilli pasta
- 1 package (17 ounces) refrigerated beef tips with gravy
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen garlic baby peas and mushrooms blend
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) fire-roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, combine the beef tips with gravy, vegetable blend, tomatoes, thyme and pepper; heat through. Drain pasta. Serve with beef mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup beef mixture with 1 cup pasta: 451 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 1258mg sodium, 64g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 7g fiber), 30g protein
Reviews for Beef Tip Stew over Fusilli
"What were you thinking? Almost an entire day's sodium in one serving. Prepackaged, expensive and unhealthy. No thanks!!!"
"This recipe was listed as a economical recipe. When I logged in, I expected a recipe for beef stew not a "how to use" salty, expensive, pre-packaged beef stew as a basis for a meal. Very disappointed."
"This recipe was great with a couple of alterations. Instead of the frozen peas and mushroom mix I just used a bag of frozen peas and a small spoonful of refrigerated crushed garlic. I also added a 14 oz can of baked beans. With those changes this recipe was perfect and I will definetely make it again."