- 2-1/2 cups uncooked fusilli pasta
- 1 package (17 ounces) refrigerated beef tips with gravy
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen garlic baby pea and mushroom blend
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) fire-roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, combine the beef tips with gravy, vegetable blend, tomatoes, thyme and pepper; heat through. Drain pasta. Serve with beef mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Beef Tip Stew over Fusilli
Sort By :
What were you thinking? Almost an entire day's sodium in one serving. Prepackaged, expensive and unhealthy. No thanks!!!
This recipe was listed as a economical recipe. When I logged in, I expected a recipe for beef stew not a "how to use" salty, expensive, pre-packaged beef stew as a basis for a meal. Very disappointed.
This recipe was great with a couple of alterations. Instead of the frozen peas and mushroom mix I just used a bag of frozen peas and a small spoonful of refrigerated crushed garlic. I also added a 14 oz can of baked beans. With those changes this recipe was perfect and I will definetely make it again.