- 1 envelope (4.6 ounces) lo mein noodles and teriyaki sauce mix
- 1 pound beef flat iron steak or top sirloin steak, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 2 cups frozen pepper and onion stir-fry blend
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- Prepare noodle mix according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle beef with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Add beef; stir-fry 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from pan; discard drippings.
- Stir-fry vegetable blend and mushrooms in remaining oil 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Return beef to pan. Stir in noodle mixture; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Beef Teriyaki Noodles
"This was excellent. I marinated the steak in soy like a previous review suggested. Also cutting against the steak grain helps make it tender. I splashed the veggies and meat with a lil teriyaki while cooking. Came out great. Will definitely make again."
"Marinate the steak after slicing it in soy and a little vinegar for a couple hours and this will tenderize it. Also, coat the steak with a little cornstarch before you pan fry it and it will be more like authentic Asian cuisine. It gives it a light coating and a nice texture."
"This had a good flavor but I should have tenderize the steak . I would make this again with a different cut of meat."
"Quick, easy and delicious. My fam loved it"
"Excellent flavor, easy to make"