- 1 envelope (4.6 ounces) lo mein noodles and teriyaki sauce mix
- 1 pound beef flat iron steak or top sirloin steak, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 2 cups frozen pepper and onion stir-fry blend
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- Prepare noodle mix according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle beef with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Add beef; stir-fry 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from pan; discard drippings.
- Stir-fry vegetable blend and mushrooms in remaining oil 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Return beef to pan. Stir in noodle mixture; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Beef Teriyaki Noodles
"Quite good and quite easy. Used top sirloin, so toughness was not a problem."
"We thought this was great!"
"This was excellent. I marinated the steak in soy like a previous review suggested. Also cutting against the steak grain helps make it tender. I splashed the veggies and meat with a lil teriyaki while cooking. Came out great. Will definitely make again."
"Marinate the steak after slicing it in soy and a little vinegar for a couple hours and this will tenderize it. Also, coat the steak with a little cornstarch before you pan fry it and it will be more like authentic Asian cuisine. It gives it a light coating and a nice texture."
"This had a good flavor but I should have tenderize the steak . I would make this again with a different cut of meat."
"Quick, easy and delicious. My fam loved it"
"Excellent flavor, easy to make"
"For the amount of vivid flavor in this quick meal, one would think it took hours. I made it exactly to the recipes specifications, but I can easily see lots of variations to this theme. As a volunteer field editor, I am delighted to recommend this recipe."