Beef Teriyaki Noodles Recipe
At our house, we love to combine fresh ingredients with a pantry product. This version starts with beef, onions, peppers and mushrooms, since we always have them on hand, but make the dish your own—bring out your inner chef! —Richard Robinson, Park Forest, Illinois
- 1 envelope (4.6 ounces) lo mein noodles and teriyaki sauce mix
- 1 beef flat iron steak or top sirloin steak (1 pound), cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 2 cups frozen pepper and onion stir-fry blend
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- Prepare noodle mix according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle beef with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Add beef; stir-fry 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from pan; discard drippings.
- Stir-fry vegetable blend and mushrooms in remaining oil 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Return beef to pan. Stir in noodle mixture; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Beef Teriyaki Noodles in Simple & Delicious
Reviews for Beef Teriyaki Noodles(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Steak Dinner >
- Steak Recipes >
- Stir Fry Recipes >