Beef Teriyaki Noodles Recipe
- 1 envelope (4.6 ounces) lo mein noodles and teriyaki sauce mix
- 1 pound beef flat iron steak or top sirloin steak, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 2 cups frozen pepper and onion stir-fry blend
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- Prepare noodle mix according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle beef with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Add beef; stir-fry 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from pan; discard drippings.
- Stir-fry vegetable blend and mushrooms in remaining oil 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Return beef to pan. Stir in noodle mixture; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Beef Teriyaki Noodles
Sort By :
Excellent flavor, easy to make
For the amount of vivid flavor in this quick meal, one would think it took hours. I made it exactly to the recipes specifications, but I can easily see lots of variations to this theme. As a volunteer field editor, I am delighted to recommend this recipe.