- desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read
- 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°).
- Remove beef and let stand for 15 minutes. Check vegetables for
- doneness. If additional roasting is needed, cover with foil and bake
- for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Slice beef and serve with
- vegetables. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 283 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 627 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 33 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1/2 starch.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now