- cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill steaks, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat
- for 6-8 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness
- (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium,
- 160°; well-done, 170°).
- On four serving plates, arrange the greens, tomatoes and asparagus.
- Thinly slice beef; place over salad. Drizzle with dressing. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: One serving with 2 tablespoons dressing equals 259 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 610 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 29 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 3 vegetable.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.