Beef Taco Quiche
Chock-full of ground beef, cheddar cheese, onion and green pepper, this swift south-of-the-border bake is guaranteed to liven up any meal. Just ask Mary Johnston, who serves the zippy dish at her Wasilla, Alaska home.
4-6 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Bisquick® mix
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion, green pepper and taco
- seasoning over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Spread into a 9-in. greased pie plate. Sprinkle with cheese.
- In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, eggs and milk. Pour over
- the cheese. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until a knife
- inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.