- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion, green pepper and taco seasoning over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Spread into a 9-in. greased pie plate. Sprinkle with cheese.
- In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, eggs and milk. Pour over the cheese. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Beef Taco Quiche
Sort By :
"This recipe went together quickly and easily. It fed 4 adults easily. II would make this recipe again anytime!"
"Excellent flavor, easy to make, cooks up nicely and allow to rest a bit and slices great. I used mexican blend cheese. Fixed a tossed salad with it and put out the salsa and sour cream. Great taco taste and my family loved it!"
"I make this all the time, instead of onion and green pepper I use salsa to taste. I like medium but you can use whatever you like. I also, after it is done use more taco salsa, sauce, lettuce, sour cream etc. The same stuff I would use on any other taco. I always have the ingredients on hand and usually double the recipe and put it in a 9" x 13" pan. You just need to cook it a little longer. This is also a geat potluck dinner. It heats up really well in the microwave, too!"