- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion, green pepper and taco seasoning over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Spread into a 9-in. greased pie plate. Sprinkle with cheese.
- In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, eggs and milk. Pour over the cheese. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Beef Taco Quiche
Sort By :
Excellent flavor, easy to make, cooks up nicely and allow to rest a bit and slices great. I used mexican blend cheese. Fixed a tossed salad with it and put out the salsa and sour cream. Great taco taste and my family loved it!
I make this all the time, instead of onion and green pepper I use salsa to taste. I like medium but you can use whatever you like. I also, after it is done use more taco salsa, sauce, lettuce, sour cream etc. The same stuff I would use on any other taco. I always have the ingredients on hand and usually double the recipe and put it in a 9" x 13" pan. You just need to cook it a little longer. This is also a geat potluck dinner. It heats up really well in the microwave, too!