To assemble this easy casserole, Candace fills jumbo pasta shells with her beef mixture, then tops them off with spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese. Add a green salad and breadsticks for a made-in-moments meal.
6-8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 20 jumbo pasta shells
- 1 jar (26 ounces) spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1 portion Ground Beef Mix, thawed
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups (6 to 8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook pasta shells according to package directions; drain.
- Spread about 1 cup of spaghetti sauce in a greased 13-in. x 9-in.
- baking dish.
- Fill shells with beef mix; place in pan. Top with the remaining
- spaghetti sauce. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover;
- sprinkle with cheese. Bake 10 minutes longer or until meat is no
- longer pink. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.