Beef-Stuffed Shells Recipe
To assemble this easy casserole, Candace fills jumbo pasta shells with her beef mixture, then tops them off with spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese. Add a green salad and breadsticks for a made-in-moments meal.
- 20 jumbo pasta shells
- 1 jar (26 ounces) spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1 portion Ground Beef Mix, thawed
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups (6 to 8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Cook pasta shells according to package directions; drain.
- 2. Spread about 1 cup of spaghetti sauce in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- 3. Fill shells with beef mix; place in pan. Top with the remaining spaghetti sauce. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 10 minutes longer or until meat is no longer pink. Yield: 6-8 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC