- 20 jumbo pasta shells
- 1 jar (26 ounces) spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1 portion Ground Beef Mix, thawed
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups (6 to 8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook pasta shells according to package directions; drain.
- Spread about 1 cup of spaghetti sauce in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Fill shells with beef mix; place in pan. Top with the remaining spaghetti sauce. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 10 minutes longer or until meat is no longer pink. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Beef-Stuffed Shells
Sort By :
"I add sweet italian sausage and shrimp I have cut up with my ground beef. I also add diced onions as well. You just have to make your own combinations of what you want to put into the shell. Mines turns out great every time ."
"I agree with the individual that stated they were sorry they wasted ingredients. I have been cooking for over 20 years and I have never had any trouble with a recipe. However that was until I tried this one, family hated it, the meat mixture tasted horrible and it took approximately an additional hour to cook the meat thoroughly, a far cry from the 30 min bake time stated"
"my whole family loved this. the same size is great for young ones."
"Family loved it!"
"http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Ground-Beef-Mixhttp://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Meatballs-with-Gravy-2http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Bacon-Meat-Loafthese are the recipes you make with it!!"