- 20 jumbo pasta shells
- 1 jar (26 ounces) spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1 portion Ground Beef Mix, thawed
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups (6 to 8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook pasta shells according to package directions; drain.
- Spread about 1 cup of spaghetti sauce in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Fill shells with beef mix; place in pan. Top with the remaining spaghetti sauce. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 10 minutes longer or until meat is no longer pink. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Beef-Stuffed Shells
Sort By :
"I agree with the individual that stated they were sorry they wasted ingredients. I have been cooking for over 20 years and I have never had any trouble with a recipe. However that was until I tried this one, family hated it, the meat mixture tasted horrible and it took approximately an additional hour to cook the meat thoroughly, a far cry from the 30 min bake time stated"
"my whole family loved this. the same size is great for young ones."
"Family loved it!"
"http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Ground-Beef-Mixhttp://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Meatballs-with-Gravy-2http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Bacon-Meat-Loafthese are the recipes you make with it!!"
"http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Ground-Beef-Mix this also makes meatballs with gravy and bacon meatloaf. You make the meat mixture and freeze it raw! Make sure you thaw it out completely before use!"