Beef-Stuffed Shells Recipe
- 20 jumbo pasta shells
- 1 jar (26 ounces) spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1 portion Ground Beef Mix, thawed
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups (6 to 8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook pasta shells according to package directions; drain.
- Spread about 1 cup of spaghetti sauce in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Fill shells with beef mix; place in pan. Top with the remaining spaghetti sauce. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 10 minutes longer or until meat is no longer pink. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Beef-Stuffed Shells(10)
Sort By :
I agree with the individual that stated they were sorry they wasted ingredients. I have been cooking for over 20 years and I have never had any trouble with a recipe. However that was until I tried this one, family hated it, the meat mixture tasted horrible and it took approximately an additional hour to cook the meat thoroughly, a far cry from the 30 min bake time stated
my whole family loved this. the same size is great for young ones.
Family loved it!
these are the recipes you make with it!!
http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Ground-Beef-Mix this also makes meatballs with gravy and bacon meatloaf. You make the meat mixture and freeze it raw! Make sure you thaw it out completely before use!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Pasta >
- Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Beef Casseroles >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Birthday Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Italian Casseroles >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >