Beef-Stuffed Peppers Recipe
Use a container of Amie's beef mix and your microwave oven to make this main dish in minutes. Green peppers are stuffed with the ground beef blend, tomato sauce, rice and seasonings.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 25 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 1 portion Basic Beef Starter, thawed
- 1-1/4 cups cooked rice
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 medium green pepper
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a bowl, combine the beef starter, rice, tomato sauce, basil and pepper. Cut tops off green peppers and remove seeds. Spoon 1 cup of beef mixture into each pepper.
- 2. Place in a 10-in. round microwave-safe dish. Cover loosely; cook on high for 7-9 minutes or until peppers are tender, rotating a half turn once. Let stand, covered, for 3 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC