Beef-Stuffed French Bread Recipe
"My husband, David, loves the tasty Beef-Stuffed French Bread. Its cheesy filling goes together in a jiffy.
- 1 unsliced loaf French bread (1 pound)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 slices process American cheese, halved
- 1. Cut off top of bread. Carefully hollow out bottom of loaf, leaving a 1/2-in. shell. Cut removed bread into small cubes; set aside. In a skillet, brown beef; drain. Add soup, green pepper, celery, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Cook and stir 3-4 minutes. Stir in the reserved bread cubes. Spread into bread shell; top with cheese. Replace bread top. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Beef-Stuffed French Bread
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC