- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Dash sugar
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a large skillet, cook beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the cheese, pickle relish, salt, chili powder, pepper and sugar; set aside.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles. Cut each in half lengthwise, forming two triangles. Place 1 tablespoon beef mixture along the wide end of each triangle; carefully roll up.
- Place point side down 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 32 appetizers.
Reviews for Beef-Stuffed Crescents
Sort By :
Enjoyed. Of course changed it up slightly. More onion, garlic and cheese. No green chiles. Wrapped completely up. Turned out good. I will fix again. Had never heard of the sweet pickle relish before. That part kind of wrapped all the flavors together.
These were Amazing! I loved this recipe! It was great for my whole family and they are good heated up the next day as well.
I haven't actually made these as yet, but the recipe sounds delicious and easy. Going to make them this weekend though and take to a Christmas Cantata at our Church. I'm sure will go over well. To answer "brighteyes051 and Aquarelle's" question. It says to "In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the pickle relish, garlic, salt, chili powder, pepper, sugar and cheese; set aside." That's where the "cheese" goes. Sometimes when in a hurry we ommit to read all the directions. Hope that helped you two. Merry Christmas to all!!!
Made this for Super Bowl party and it was a huge hit! Not one left! I used jalepenos and also added a little hot sauce...we like things spicy. They were very easy..a little expensive but worth it!
i think you mix it in with the beef
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Roll-up Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Beef Appetizers >
- Beef Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Crescent Roll Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >