- 30 minutes.
- Combine flour and cold water until smooth. Stir into beef mixture.
- Bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- Add pepper sauce. Spoon down the center of tortillas; fold top and
- bottom of tortilla over filling and roll up. Serve with cheese, sour
- cream and salsa. Yield: 18 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1/18 recipe equals 351 calories, 10 g fat (0 saturated fat), 66 mg cholesterol, 525 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 30 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 lean meat, 2 starch, 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.