- stir until blended. Add the broth, apple juice, tomato paste and
- Worcestershire sauce. Cook and stir over medium-low heat for 8-10
- minutes or until meat is tender. Stir in sour cream and nutmeg until
- blended (do not boil). Serve over noodles. Garnish with basil if
- desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1 cup) equals 343 calories, 14 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 583 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 30 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1 fat, 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat-free milk.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.