- or until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- In a large saucepan, saute mushrooms and onion in butter until
- tender. Stir in 3 tablespoons flour and salt until blended.
- Gradually add broth. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook and stir
- for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Combine sour cream and remaining flour until smooth; stir into
- mushroom mixture. Add meatballs. Simmer, uncovered, for 4-5 minutes
- or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Serve over noodles.
- Sprinkle with paprika if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 455 calories, 30 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 159 mg cholesterol, 944 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 28 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA
, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now