- and simmer for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until meat is tender.
- Combine the remaining flour and water until smooth; gradually stir
- into skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until
- thickened and bubbly. Discard bay leaf. Stir in potatoes, carrots
- and parsley. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- On a floured surface, roll out pastry to fit dish. Place over
- filling; flute edges. Cut slits in top. Bake at 425° for 25-30
- minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 10 minutes. Yield: 4-6
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011
, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now