- medium-high heat until hot. Remove steaks from marinade; discard
- marinade. Cooking in batches, place steaks in skillet (do not
- overcrowd) and cook 2 to 3 minutes for medium rare (145°F)
- doneness, turning once. (Do not overcook.) Remove steaks from
- skillet; keep warm. Repeat with remaining steaks and oil.
- Spread bean mixture evenly on tortillas. Cut steaks into 4 pieces
- each and divide evenly among tortillas. Top beef with remaining
- beans and Toppings, as desired. Fold tortillas in half to serve.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.