- medium-high heat until hot. Remove steaks from marinade; discard
- marinade. Cooking in batches, place steaks in skillet (do not
- overcrowd) and cook 2 to 3 minutes for medium rare (145°F)
- doneness, turning once. (Do not overcook.) Remove steaks from
- skillet; keep warm. Repeat with remaining steaks and oil.
- Spread bean mixture evenly on tortillas. Cut steaks into 4 pieces
- each and divide evenly among tortillas. Top beef with remaining
- beans and Toppings, as desired. Fold tortillas in half to serve.
- Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011
, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now