Beef Soup in a Hurry Recipe
Loellen Holley needs just a few canned goods to stir up this comforting microwave mixture. “I call this ‘throw-together soup‘,“ says the Topock, Arizona cook. “Serve it with a green salad and hot bread or rolls,“ she suggests. “You can also simmer this soup in a slow cooker.“
- 1 can (24 ounces) beef stew
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes, cut up
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed vegetable beef soup, undiluted
- 1 can (8-3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 3-5 minutes or until heated through, stirring once. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 188 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 1,030 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Reviews for Beef Soup in a Hurry
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC