Beef Soup in a Hurry Recipe
Loellen Holley needs just a few canned goods to stir up this comforting microwave mixture. “I call this ‘throw-together soup‘,“ says the Topock, Arizona cook. “Serve it with a green salad and hot bread or rolls,“ she suggests. “You can also simmer this soup in a slow cooker.“
- 1 can (24 ounces) beef stew
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes, cut up
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed vegetable beef soup, undiluted
- 1 can (8-3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 3-5 minutes or until heated through, stirring once. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Beef Soup in a Hurry in Simple & Delicious November/December 2006, p29
Reviews for Beef Soup in a Hurry(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 9, 2014
I have made this several times. It is quick ,easy, and I have these items in my pantry already.
Reviewed Aug. 12, 2010
Very quick and easy to put together. A hearty soup with lots of flavor. I cooked this on top of the stove instead of using the microwave.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Recipes >
- Beef Soup >
- Broth Soup Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Soup Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Simple Soup Recipes >