- 1 package (8 ounces) medium egg noodles
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add tomato sauce and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 8 minutes.
- Drain the noodles; add to beef mixture. Stir in the corn, salt and pepper. Sprinkle with cheese; cover and cook until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Beef Skillet Supper
Sort By :
"very quick and easy to prepare, tastes just as good re-heated next day."
"This recipe seemed a bit bland when I read it. I added 1 tsp worchestershire sauce, some crushed red pepper flakes, 1 clove minced garlic, and a dash of garlic powder. I also cooked frozen corn in the microwave and added it, instead of using canned mexicorn. I topped it with Kraft Tex Mex cheese. It turned out delicious. I will definitely make this again with these modifications. Great recipe!"
"I MADE THIS RECIPE FOR MY SUPER PICKY HUSBAND AND HE LOVED IT ONLY THING I DID ALITTLE DIFFERENT WAS I USED A SPECIAL BLEND OF MEXICAN CHEESES INSTEAD OF THE CHEDDAR ALONE"
"i agree , i added some garlic and some italian seasoning and added fresh mushrooms instead of corn and used motz cheese because i had it on hand. was pretty good. served with garlic knots"
"Needs some flavor. Rather bland. Will make again and add additional spices."