- paste is blended. Combine broth and cornstarch in small bowl, mixing
- until smooth. Stir into pepper mixture; bring to a boil. Reduce heat
- to medium-low; simmer 10 to 12 minutes or until slightly thickened,
- stirring occasionally. Keep warm.
- Meanwhile cut beef steak into 1-1/4 x 1-1/4 x 1-inch pieces. Combine
- pepper, salt, paprika and 1 clove garlic in large bowl. Add beef;
- toss to coat. Thread beef pieces evenly onto six 12-inch metal
- skewers, leaving small space between pieces.
- Place kabobs on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered,
- 5 to 7 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 7 to 9
- minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness,
- turning occasionally. Yield: 6 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.