Beef Ravioli Soup Recipe
This quick, easy soup will become a staple in you home. Your family will be requesting it often.—Marian Platt, Sequim, Washington
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Cook: 25 min. YIELD:4-6 servings
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 can (15 ounces) beef ravioli
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a large kettle, saute celery, onion and carrots in oil for 3 minutes; add broth and seasonings. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Stir in the ravioli; heat through. Garnish with parsley and Parmesan cheese. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 240 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 1,026 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 10 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC