Beef Ravioli Soup Recipe
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 can (15 ounces) beef ravioli
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a large kettle, saute celery, onion and carrots in oil for 3 minutes; add broth and seasonings. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Stir in the ravioli; heat through. Garnish with parsley and Parmesan cheese. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 240 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 1,026 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 10 g protein.
Reviews for Beef Ravioli Soup
"This has been a favorite of mine since it was in the magazine. Fast, easy and yummy. If the kids like ravioli, this gets some extra vegetables in too."
"This has been a favorite of mine since it was in the magazine! Fast and easy."
"Very delicious! I added an extra can of ravioli, everyone loved it."