Beef Quesadillas Recipe
- 3/4 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1/2 cup refried beans
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/3 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- In a large skillet, cook the beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the beans, chilies, oregano, cumin and salt. Cook over medium-low heat for 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
- Brush one side of each tortilla with butter. Spoon 1/2 cup of the meat mixture over half of unbuttered side. Sprinkle with 1/3 cup cheese; fold in half.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Sprinkle with paprika. Bake at 475° for 10 minutes or until crisp and golden brown. Cut into wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Beef Quesadillas(7)
Sort By :
A little on the bland side. I think I would throw in some jalapenos next time. For the kids though the spiciness was good.
Fast and good! It's a keeper! I added some medium salsa because I like it spicy, but those of you who live in the "bland land," as we call it, will think they are perfectly seasoned.
Very tasty and quick! Topped with lettuce,tomatoes, sour cream and mango salsa! Served with spanish rice and corn!
Was so good!!! Family loved it
Very easy and great!!