Beef Quesadillas Recipe
Quick-cooking ground beef is the perfect ingredient for on-the-run cooks. Try serving these quesadillas with your favorite taco toppings, such as sour cream, salsa, guacamole, chopped tomatoes, shredded lettuce and sliced olives.
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup refried beans
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/3 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- In a large skillet, cook the beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the beans, chilies, oregano, cumin and salt. Cook over medium-low heat for 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
- Brush one side of each tortilla with butter. Spoon 1/2 cup of the meat mixture over half of unbuttered side. Sprinkle with 1/3 cup cheese; fold in half.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Sprinkle with paprika. Bake at 475° for 10 minutes or until crisp and golden brown. Cut into wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Beef Quesadillas in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar
Reviews for Beef Quesadillas(5)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 12, 2012
Very tasty and quick! Topped with lettuce,tomatoes, sour cream and mango salsa! Served with spanish rice and corn!
Reviewed Nov. 18, 2011
Was so good!!! Family loved it
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2011
Very easy and great!!