Beef Potato Casserole Recipe
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed vegetable beef soup, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 277 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 947 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 18 g protein.
Reviews for Beef Potato Casserole
"Just made this for dinner. I thought it was pretty good but hubby ( aka Mr. Picky ) LOVED it! He told me to put it on our Make Again list. I added 1/2 diced onion when cooking the beef, omitted the salt and added about 1/4 tsp. garlic powder."
"Looks very easy, similar to DOWN HOME DINNER from this site. J."
"This was super easy and quick to put together. My family loved it. I was a little leary of it but when my kids gobbled it up I knew I was going to make this again!"
"My family loved it!"
"Easy and delicious! I have made this recipe for many years and my kids love it. Hearty and comforting."
"To serve 3, I used two potatoes instead of four. To add flavor, I put in 1/2 t. oregano leaves, garlic powder, 1/4 t. onion powder & fresh ground black pepper. Family did like this; yes, a success!"