Beef Potato Casserole Recipe
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed vegetable beef soup, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Beef Potato Casserole
Sort By :
Looks very easy, similar to DOWN HOME DINNER from this site. J.
This was super easy and quick to put together. My family loved it. I was a little leary of it but when my kids gobbled it up I knew I was going to make this again!
My family loved it!
Easy and delicious! I have made this recipe for many years and my kids love it. Hearty and comforting.
To serve 3, I used two potatoes instead of four. To add flavor, I put in 1/2 t. oregano leaves, garlic powder, 1/4 t. onion powder & fresh ground black pepper. Family did like this; yes, a success!