- green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer; drain. Stir
- in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover
- and simmer for 15 minutes.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out one portion of dough to fit
- the bottom of an ungreased 8-in. square baking dish. Transfer to
- dish. Spoon filling over crust. Roll out remaining dough to fit top
- of dish; cut slits or shapes with cookie cutters. Place over
- filling; trim and flute edges.
- Arrange cutouts over pastry. Bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes or
- until bubbly and crust is golden brown. Let stand for 10-15 minutes
- before cutting. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 487 calories, 29 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 802 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 23 g protein.