Beef Pizza Burgers Recipe
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 2 slices part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 hamburger buns, split
- 3 tablespoons pizza sauce, warmed
- 4 green pepper rings
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the garlic, bouillon, Italian seasoning and salt. Crumble beef over mixture; mix well. Shape into four thin patties. Place a slice of cheese on two patties; top with another patty and press edges to seal.
- 2. Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Serve on buns with pizza sauce and green pepper rings. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 461 calories, 23g fat (10g saturated fat), 101mg cholesterol, 1056mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 36g protein
Reviews for Beef Pizza Burgers
"I made these Pizza Burgers for my family and they are fantastic. For a little extra flavor I toasted Kaiser Buns on the grill and it was a very nice touch and I did not add was the green pepper.If you are looking for an excellent Pizza Burger recipe this one is for sure a great one to try."
"I loved these burgers. I cut the green pepper rings super thin and grilled them for a minute or two, while I toasted the buns."
"Love this recipe. I have made it many times. Sometimes I make bigger patties omitting the double burger, and put the cheese on top. Good with catsup, but even better with pizza sauce!"
"I tried this recipe the other night and I will say that these were FANTASTIC. My husband and I loved them as well as our little 2 year old son. The only thing we didn't add was the green pepper, but they were still absolutuy fantastic. Very juicy and flavorful.Sue - Ashippun, WI"
"My family loves these. I omit the salt and use shredded mozzarella in the middle. Ketchup instead of pizza sauce wokrs fine."
"rwarner: Just omit the beef bouillon and the salt! Or just omit one of them and they won't be salty! Just a thought"
"These were too salty for us, the family just didn't care for them."
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.