- a large saucepan, melt butter. Stir in flour until smooth; gradually
- add the milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Remove from the heat and stir in cheese and salt.
- Spoon half of the macaroni mixture into a greased 13-in. x 9-in.
- baking dish. Spread with meat mixture; top with remaining macaroni
- Bake at 350°, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1-1/2 cups) equals 363 calories, 20 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 102 mg cholesterol, 674 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 22 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.