- meat down the center of each tortilla. Combine cheeses; sprinkle 1-2
- tablespoons on top of meat. Roll up tortillas and place in baking
- dish, seam-side down. Pour remaining sauce over. Sprinkle with green
- onions and remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-30
- minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve with sour cream and salsa.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 enchiladas (calculated without sour cream and salsa) equals 450 calories, 21 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 1,123 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 28 g protein.