- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 boneless beef top sirloin steak (1-1/2 pounds), cut into 1-inch cubes
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight ingredients; add beef. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Thread beef onto six metal or soaked wooden skewers. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 8-10 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness, turning occasionally. Yield: 6 kabobs.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now