- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) Italian stewed tomatoes
- 2 cans (10-1/2 ounces each) beef broth
- 1 can (15 ounces) mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup uncooked medium egg noodles
- In a Dutch oven, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the tomatoes, broth, vegetables and seasonings. Bring to a boil; add noodles. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes to until noodles are tender. Yield: 6-8 servings (2 quarts).
Reviews for Beef Noodle Soup
Sort By :
Delicious and easy. I used vegetable broth because I didn't have beef broth, I also added some beef bouillon, and used frozen corn, beans, and carrots.
This is the easiest soup recipe & really tastes great!
This is a really yummy recipe! I prefer to use either fresh or frozen veggies, and I let it cook longer, because after making it a couple of times, I decided that it tasted better after cooking for a longer time. I serve this with biscuits or cornbread. This is great on a cool or cold day!
Sounds good and I'll probably try it when the summer temps cool down. But I think I'll use mixed frozen veggies rather than the canned. I'll let you know how it turns out.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Beef Soup >
- Broth Soup Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Soup Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Soup Recipes >